Amplificateur 2 canaux
equally versatile in touring and permanently installed racks
on-board DSP and Ethernet interfaces
Like all M Series models, the M30D is optimized for 4?, and with its output power ideal for small to medium sized sound systems where e.g. no more than two 8? loads are connected in parallel to an amplifier channel: Why overpaying for amplifiers capable of driving 2? loads?
Alternatively, the M30D can drive constant voltage lines directly where multiple loudspeakers are required, but only few different signals.
Maximum efficiency warrants minimum current draw, heat dissipation and power consumption, resulting in « green » products, saving the user a substantial amount of money over time.
The M30D HDSP+ETH version provides on-board DSP and Ethernet interfaces.
The high-performance DSP is hidden inside and safe against accidental or intentional tampering; monitoring and amplifier settings can be done via Armonía Pro Audio Suite™ (Interface available for MediaMatrix, Crestron, AMX, Q-SYS control and monitoring systems).
Locally, the M30D HDSP+ETH lets the user access up to four presets per pushbutton on the rear panel.
- Advanced switch-mode power supply technology for high performance and compact size
- Fixed frequency switch mode output
- Patented output filter with ripple cancellation network
Fully protected circuit design with:
- Ac protection: shut down power supply when AC mains voltage is outside operating range
- Clip limiter: prevents severely clipped waveforms from reaching loudspeakers, while still maintaining full peak power output
- DC protection: protects against infrasonic signal at the outputs
- VHF protections: protects the loudspeakers against non audible, strong, non musical high frequency signals
- Short circuit protection: protects the amplifier from short circuit or other stressful events for the output circuits with automatic protection reset
- Long term limiter: protects the loudspeaker against steady long term rms (non audio) signals reducing maximum output
- Thermal protection: output stages operating temperature up to 75 °C (167 °F)
- Temperature controlled continuous variable speed fan, front to back airflow
Digital Signal Processing*
- Analog Devices ADAU 1701 DSP architecture
- 24 bit @ 48 kHz, 120 dB S/N AD/DA converters
- Separate input/output EQ’s with numerous filters of various types up to 48 dB/oct
- Peak, RMS, and frequency dependent limiters
- Delay for time alignment
- Direct drive constant voltage, 70V/100V Hi-Z distributed lines**
- Compact size – all models only 1 RU for reduced rack cost and space
- Light weight – all models only 7.4 kg (16 pounds) for easier racking and shipping
- Neutrik XLR balanced inputs with loop thru XLR and Speakon outputs connectors
- Recessed stepped attenuators
- Modular construction
- Full four years warranty
- Control and monitoring through Armonía Pro Audio Suite™
- Interface available for MediaMatrix, Crestron, AMXcontrol, Q-SYS and monitoring systems
* = HDSP+ETH version only.
** = HDSP+ETH version with HPF and output voltage limiter preset / external HPF and output voltage limiter required with no-HDSP+ETH version