Amplificateur 4 canaux
Automatic Phase operation from 85 VAC to 440 VAC
AES3 digital inputs
The X4L has been designed to deliver the output voltage required by the latest generation of high performance loudspeakers.
Powersoft’s legendary power supply is suitable to Single Phase, Bi-Phase or Three Phase operation from 85 VAC up to 460 VAC without need of selection. True Three Phase load balancing is directly achievable without any complex load assignment in the power distribution system. Powersoft X4L provides four fully processable channels and selectable inputs from analog sources as well as digital AES3 and two redundant Dante™* streams.
Channel mixing and routing can be easily performed thanks to the integrated low latency DSP, providing the highest degree of freedom in sound shaping and speaker management. Full support of 100 Mbps and Gigabit Ethernet makes it easy to integrate Powersoft X4L into any existing infrastructure. Completely integrated into ArmoníaPlus™, the Powersoft X4L interface is also available for smartphone and tablet, providing a new experience in power management.
- Innovative power supply design
- Suitable for Single-Phase, Bi-Phase or Three-Phase operation from 85 VAC up to 460 VAC, the X4L power supply provides maximum flexibility and versatility in any power distribution design.
- Power Load Balancing with Power Factor Correction enhances efficiency in power distribution.
- Smart Rails Management increases efficiency by means of the dynamic rails modulation.
- The legendary Powersoft Green Audio Power® technologies improves efficiency and minimizes the ‘carbon footprint’ and the operational costs.
- New standard of quality and usability
- Flexible routing/mixing provided by the internal 4×4 input/output matrix, allows the user to mix and route analog and digital I/O.
- Easy plug-and-play Dante™* networking allows easy routing of he signal from any node within the network to Powersoft X4L.
- 4 input channels with physical analog and digital AES3 connectors and redundant Dante™* connection provide maximum flexibility.
- Improved reliability thanks to the customizable input backup policy that allows to automatically switch input source in case of signal failure.
- Complete user interface integrated into ArmoníaPlus™.
- WiFi remote monitoring through mobile device.
- Highly integrated
- Top-grade DSP with high dynamic range and extensive feature set.
- Multi-stage signal processing: innovative solutions for modeling speakers behavior and power handling.
- Input and output IIR, FIR, IIR+FIR equalizers and raised-cosine filters.
- Complete sets of limiters: peak, RMS voltage, RMS current, and TruePower™.
- Compensation of the speaker cable losses with Active DampingControl™.
- Even more reliable
- Full protection circuitry: over/under AC voltage; troublesome signals (clipping, VHF, long-term RMS); DC; thermal; short circuit; mute at power on/off.